Saturday, September 05, 2009
Kay heloooo loves! this weekend is gonna be the most busy n boring weekend so far =( pity me please!
MnC assignment is over n done with. Sadly, i gotta chiong my Psych presentation, EnD assignment, lit hw and EAP. sighhh
My psych group is great tho. EK, CF, kelly n i. Later gonna go CF's hse to start our planning n all. Tmr going his hse again n Mon they coming over to finalize everything for our presentation on wed. This leaves me not a lot of time to do my EnD assignment which is due on fri. Then lit is due on mon altho it is optional, i really really really wanna try n hand it in to receive constructive feedbacks b4 exam. EAP is by fri too. sighhhh. so sian wanna do la. but no choice. must be good girl. daddy paid a huge sum to get me here, threfore gotta do well to repay him back n show him dat it isnt wasted. so shag after non-stop slpovers last weekend. from fri-mon man. then beaniebel is now staying over almost everynite. hahaha. SHE EVEN BROUGHT n PERMANENTLY put her pillow here already can. OMG. hahah.
Zach n her shud b staying over tonight. Beanie i dunno what she'll be doing but i'll be doing EnD with Zach. okay gtg research stuff for psych. tata!
Labels: Weeekennnnd
7:44 AM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

